Halo Space Station Evolved

Full Version: TopBirb - Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Byond/Ckey Username: TopBirb

Your Discord Username: |Excess|iveForce#1710

Your character name (if relevant): (Some Unggoy name I forgot)

Who were you banned by: thegreytide

Date of ban: 2019-08-17 

Length of ban: perma-ban.

Full ban reason: posted cbt during game and in discord and did not reply to questioning

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned:  I am a admin for a community called the Age of the Imperium (WH40K SS13), and leben. I am much more mature and I have people that can vouch for me aswell. Why I wanted to be unbanned? Well I've missed being a stupid Unggoy, or even being allowed to HRP as a Deacon by Staff members. I enjoy the combat and I enjoy the community. I hope you will understand that I am better than before.
Your behaviour here is what determined your removal and your willingness to change for the better is what determines your return. Being staff on servers that have as low a reputation as the ones you've given doesn't prove much of anything aside from the fact that you're trying to pull a staff "get out of jail free" card, which won't work here. So please give a reason why i should unban you
(12-03-2019, 04:01 PM)Mclovin Wrote: [ -> ]Your behaviour here is what determined your removal and your willingness to change for the better is what determines your return. Being staff on servers that have as low a reputation as the ones you've given doesn't prove much of anything aside from the fact that you're trying to pull a staff "get out of jail free" card, which won't work here. So please give a reason why i should unban you

I never mean to try and use a "get out of jail free card"  though I see how you might think that. I don't think I should just automatically be unbanned because I am staff  in some shitty other ss13 servers. I have changed and I won't do stupid things such as Copy+Pasting cbt ICly into the radio. I am glad to see the server  has gotten a higher pop. I'd like to come abck into the community and it enjoy it without causing trouble.