Halo Space Station Evolved

Full Version: Weekly overmap progress report #2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Missed this on Wednesday, but here goes.
  • We now have the ability to dynamically load and unload sectors through two procs.
  • Meteor storms are now in!
  • There is a 0.5% chance of catastrophic meteors, 4.5% chance of threatening, and 95% chance of normal meteors.
  • Rad storms will probably be added to the overmap soon.
  • Space weather sectors are invisible and unknown until you fly into them for added fun!
Sweet, keep up the good work!