Halo Space Station Evolved

Full Version: Arbs' USNC CO application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
  • Ckey:
Arbs

• Discord name (username####):
Arbs#0485
  • Character Name(s):
Alan Jones
  • Do you understand the RoE?
Yes, I have read the ROE thoroughly and I understand them.
  • Do you understand that you are not above the law, and may be persecuted for not following the RoE?
Of course, implementation of the rules and ROE takes priority.
  • Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for?
Yes, I understand.

• What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for?
Taking the lead. Providing leadership and taking responsibility in giving the round a direction, managing the side I am representing and making sure we have a decent amount of organization and coordination. Provide good roleplay encounters for all players as well.
  • Why should you be whitelisted?
I believe I have the skills and experience needed to provide strong and effective leadership for the UNSC players, provide quality roleplay and interactions and fill in a much needed role. I have decent experience in such positions and I believe I can give my contribution to make rounds more enjoyable.
Took your time. Seeing you first hand in action and hearing about your exploits is more than enough reason to accept the app. I have no doubts that'll you be a really good CO, so this app is approved.
Approved