Halo Space Station Evolved

Full Version: Darks Command Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ckey: Darkking1234

Discord name (username####):
Fanatic Materialist Walaski

Character Name(s): Joe Walaski, Alex Walaski, Greyson Blisk (ODST Character),Harper O'Neill (command character)

Do you understand the RoE? 

I do

Do you understand that you are not above the law, and may be persecuted for not following the RoE?

I understand that command members are not above the law, orders specifically breaking the RoE, rules and causing harm to a round with ill intention are to be avoided and i understand that i will be removed for doing so.

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for?

I understand

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for?

The job of the commanding officer as stated is to lead the marines (and by extent ODST) through the round to accomplish the tasks of the UNSC. Their job is also most importanty to provide a fun and enjoyable experience to their subordinates and present new Roleplay opportunities.

Why should you be whitelisted?

I have been playing as the UNSC in total for about nearly two years now (granted in between i had taken a minor break from the UNSC to experience new opportunities in the URF) and in that time i have noticed that the UNSC is lacking in (competent) command players. Most of the round you do not even see a platoon leader, much less an officer and i would like to contribute to solving that issue with contributing to rounds as command roles.
Approved